How to Capture Leads with MailMunch on your website
This is a MailMunch Tutorial .
You will learn how to use Mailmunch to collect subscribers on your Website.
Mailmunch has the following forms which you can use to collect subscribers on your Website
- Popup forms: This is a form that pops up when you visit a web page or when you click a button/link. Mail munch enables you to create pop up forms which you can add on your website. The forms work really well and will enable you to grow your list.
- Embedded Forms : This is a form that you can embed anywhere on any HTML powered web page. You can embed these forms anywhere on your Website. If you have some give away, you may use an embedded form to collect emails . Then let those who’ve signed up to get the Free give away.
- Top Bar : This is an horizontal form that you can have at the top of your page to encourage people to subscribe. It can also be at the bottom of the page, The same thing as a hello bar. The Topbar you create on mailmunch.com will enable you to have a permanent form which you can count on to collect subscribers for you.
- Slide Box: This is a form that shows up as a user scrolls down the page. You may create one of these forms, then add the simple snippet code to your website. And whenever someone scrolls half way down the page, or 70 Percent down the page, they will see the form slide in.
All the forms you create will add / collect your subscribers to the list you create on Mailmunch. You may have all the forms add signups to the same list or you can have each form have it’s own list.
Emails Collected on Mailmunch may be integrated with any email Marketing solution listed below:
You can integrate it with:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- HTTP Post
Go ahead and watch this MailMunch Tutorial on Udemy using the link below:Learn to Use MailMunch >>
Latest posts by Ricky Wahowa (see all)
- Learn both Mailchimp and GetResponse in this Video [3 Hours] - May 12, 2017
- How Mailchimp is killing the competition - May 3, 2017
- 24 CSS Selectors – Combination Selectors , Multiple Selectors - March 21, 2017