Last updated on May 21st, 2021 at 06:56 am.
How to Install Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
If you uninstall Edge using some other software like Ccleaner on Windows 10, there is no download button on the official MS Edge page. This is how to re-install it.
To install Edge on Windows 10 again, you will have to get an update from the Windows 10 updates catalog.
Watch the video above for a step by step guide on how to install Edge on Windows 10. Or read the short post below for the step by step guide.
Installing Edge on Windows :
1. Visit the Windows 10 Update catalog to get the latest stable version. Visit the official Updates catalog for all Microsoft products.
2. Search for something like : “Stable Edge x64” . Basically, we want a stable version of edge for a 64 bit Windows. Search correctly based on your system.
3. Sort the Search results based on Last Updated . Then click on Download to download the stable release that matches your system architecture.
4. In the browser popup that appears, click on the provided link to initiate the download.
5. Once the download completes, open it up using Winrar. Double click on the .msi file in the archive and let it run.
6. Let it run. Once it’s done, you’ll have edge installed on your PC. Search for it in the start menu.
That’s how to install Microsoft edge on Windows..
In this video, let’s see how to install Microsoft edge.
If you do uninstall it using a different software, and you want to re-install it, this is how you are going to do it.
At least this is what worked for me when I tried to reinstall MS edge.
The first thing, of course you’ll need to go to Google and search for Windows update catalog. And then click the first item.
Then when you are here just search for Edge , using your system. So if you are on a 32 bit system you can search for Edge x86. If you are on a 64 bit system like me you can just search for Edge x64 .
Once you see all this, the one that you want is a stable version. Make sure you sort them based on last Updated like I have done here.
Choose a stable version. And I’ll just choose the one for my system. make sure you choose the correct one for your system because if you choose a different one it may not work.
In this case I’m going to choose on download, for the stable version.
once I’m here, if I want to download it I’ll just click there and let it download.
Once it is done downloading, we’ll come back and we’ll open it using WinRAR. then we are just going to run it directly and it’s going to install Microsoft Edge for us.
So, just double click it, and it’s going to open with WinRAR . If you don’t have Winrar you can just download it online.
I’m just going to click on this because I can see it is an instable item, a Windows installable item. Double click on it. And it is going to start installing MS edge for you.
i’ll just give it time, and once it is done, you’ll see that Microsoft Edge is back on your Windows system.
Once the Window disappears you can just search for MS Edge . MS Edge is now available .
That’s pretty much it how to install MS edge if you uninstall it by mistake using a different software. I hope the video helps you.
I will see you in another video next time.
Recommended VPS Providers
Find out the VPS providers I recommend.