Last updated on May 13th, 2018 at 02:14 am
Copywriting is one of the most highly paid skills in the field of marketing. Copywriting entails the art and science of writing content for the purpose of achieving certain results. The result in question could be purchasing a product or service. It could also be downloading an item and so on.
The copy could be , sales letters, landing pages and other conversion media that requires textual content for communicating an idea, product or service. In this post I have compiled a list of the Top Copywriting Courses online. if you want to become an expert copywriter, then invest in your skills.
Here they are:
This introductory course from Shani Raja will provide you with a solid new framework for viewing your writing, thus allowing you to massively enhance your writing skills in as little time as possible.
The course reveals information (as a set of concise videos introducing the system) that will have an immediate impact on your prose quality. You’ll discover the secret sauce of great writing in a matter of few moments, as unlike other courses this one focuses on the following powerful principles instead of technicals thus quickly empowering your writing:
You’ll find a seismic shift in the power of your words as soon as you incorporate these principles into your writing.
This course from Len Smith & Sean Kaye, focuses on a whole range of business copywriting. It also covers things like press releases. Such as How to write a press release and what to DO with it once you have written it. Like getting it published.
You’ll get a detailed look at how to write case studies, White Papers, web copy that’s optimized, and how to become a Voice in Your Industry (where editors will actively seek out your expertise). You’ll also get introduced to the most powerful sales-lead generation secret of all time. Complete with real-life examples. So you can see for yourself how the finished article looks and feels.
In this course from Clare Lynch, you’ll learn powerful principles that can be applied to most of the non-fiction writing types- including reports, emails, sales pages, presentations, blogs, advertising, and more.
You’ll get dozens of real-life examples to illustrate the theory, along with countless free resources for powering up your prose. Also you’ll be provided with a host of writing challenges to practice what you’ve learned. And get one-to-one feedback from Dr Clare Lynch.
This course from Len Smith, is a unique, detailed step-by-step guide to becoming a successful freelance copywriter working from home, from scratch.
This course from Max Barra is a copywriting master guide, which will allow you to learn and take your skills to the next level in an easy to follow system. You’ll learn how to use your copywriting skills along with the best marketing tactics to get clients fast and skyrocket your sales. All by using automation software that is so easy to learn, ANYONE with no experience whatsoever can do it.
This course from Alan Sharpe will allow you to learn how to spot the ten most common mistakes that wreck otherwise good copy. Once you learn them, you’ll avoid them to make sure that your copy is clear, concise, and compelling.
In this course from Steve McDonald you’re going to learn:
- Where to Find Killer Content Ideas
- How to Develop Those Ideas so you can create even more related content
- How to Understand Your Audience so you’re writing to them specifically
- Three Ways to Make Your Content Absolutely Killer
- How to Edit Your Content to make it even better
In addition to learning how to create Killer Content you’ll also learn how to use headings, keywords, descriptions, and titles to help your content attract and keep readers, and to be found in search results.
In this course from Len Smith & Sean Kaye you will be fully trained up to write your OWN White Papers. With confidence.
The creators will share their own, personal STRUCTURE for a White Paper and will let you watch as they write a White Paper from scratch. You’ll also get a ‘fill-the-blanks’ template.
This course from Robin Hanna is a premium 6 hour video step-by-step guide (almost 56 invaluable marketing lessons) you can follow to boost ANY business and destroy every competition along the way.
Created by Oxford Learning Lab this course will help you become a Digital Marketing expert, and includes the following 14 TOPICS in the form of 223 AWESOME VIDEO LECTURES.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Social Media Strategy for Business Growth
- Web CopyWriting
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Channels
- Email Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Web Usability (UX)
- Content Marketing
- Campaign Planning
- Digital Marketing Research
- Affiliate Marketing
Created by Brian Yang this course is a step-by-step framework for turning online leads into buyers with advanced copywriting techniques. It is perfect for coaches, information product creators and internet entrepreneurs that are looking for a follow-along system to increase sales of product or service.
Created by The Startup Central Inc. this course is a 10 STEP COPYWRITER SYSTEM, a simple training program that will teach you all you need to become a professional copywriter from scratch. Say “Goodbye” to frustrating dreams about being your own boss and “Hello” to your new career as a respected copywriter.
Created by Derek Franklin, in this course you’ll learn the following things:
- Dig into 54 unique elements of copywriting
- Keep things simple and concise
- Show you how to use and act on ideas, not just learn them
- Stimulate your brain during the learning process using color and graphics
- Give you only the best ideas and strategies I know – I’ve removed any fluff
- Be excited to teach you this valuable and versatile skill
- Teach you a simple system for mastering the art of copywriting
- Give you a professionally designed 100-page guide for you to reference
- Give you a professionally designed course review tool that I call The Spark (you’re going to love this!)
In this course from Vladimir Raykov you will learn how to create and present irresistible offers that people buy!
Every concept is explained by providing great, world-class examples of the most successful copywriters in the world. So, you will be learning about proven strategies. Not vague theories.
This course from Mirasee Team, Jim Hopkinson & Danny Iny is all about website copywriting. It will show you how to write your web copy quickly, confidently and effectively, for each of the 7 essential pages of your business website:
- About Me page
- Services page
- Products page
- Resources page
- Contact page
If you have to write headline for:
- Sales Page
- Squeeze Page
- eBook Headline
- Blog Posts
- Email Subject Line
- Social Media Posts
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Google Ads
…then it is imperative you enroll in this course from Vladimir Raykov.
Imagine yourself having the skill to write amazing headlines quickly and easily every time. This very skill will increase the return on your investment, because more prospects will read the body copy than ever before. And it will increase the social media engagement with your content.
In this course from Vladimir Raykov, he will reveal the secret questions or objections your prospects have and will also teach you how to eliminate these objections by using proven marketing strategies, tactics and tips.
This course designed by Alan Sharpe is for anyone who wants a shortcut to learning how to write great copy. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write copy that gets noticed, gets read and gets results. This course contains no theory—just dozens of examples of copy that works, and a detailed explanation of why it works. It examines the most successful advertising campaign in history, the newspaper ads for Volkswagen that ran during the 1960s and 1970s. Each one of its ad is a case study in how to write clever, powerful, funny, amazing copy.
This course from Eric John Campbell & Dan Johnston is very comprehensive and covers everything a complete beginner would need to know to become a paid copywriter, including the business side as well as all of the copywriting knowledge you need.
In this course from Dan Johnston, you’ll learn the most common mistakes designers, copywriters and internet marketers make when planning their website and landing pages. You’ll also learn the strategies and tactics behind the most effective websites and landing pages, and will get a checklist of the basic elements for a successful landing page.
In this course from Giulio Gaudiano & Digital Guide, you’ll learn tools, principles and techniques for writing on the web effectively and professionally. It is a guide that follows you step by step, with the lessons having a practical cut, with little theory and many tips to get concrete results.
Created by Tyler Speegle, this course contains the kind of practical insights you can take action on immediately. Instead of drowning under the pressure of your next assignment or project, you’ll have an arsenal of free tools in your toolbelt that will help you to:
- Brainstorm better ideas
- Write more persuasive marketing copy
- Create killer headlines
- Write more efficiently — avoiding common mistakes and errors
- Organize your ideas and workflow
You’ll learn how to access them, and on top of that, you’ll get the inside scoop on some helpful hacks for making the most of them!
Created by Sandor Kiss & Patrick Dermak, in this course you’ll learn different strategies on how to acquire more customers and get better results almost overnight!
First, it covers the art & science of headlines that convert in lesson No. 1. You’ll get a headline swipe file, which includes top performing headlines, allowing you to boost your conversion rate immediately.
Next, it covers how to use something called a ‘grabber’ to get the attention of your audience as well as the correct way of using testimonials in your sales message.
Then, you’ll how to appeal to the Life-Force 8, how to inject scarcity, and how to use a 100% free tool to double your sales copy conversion rate (hint: what you are about to discover is something copywriting legends charge thousands of dollars for).
Moreover, you’ll be introduced to the concept of ‘Action Words’ to stir emotions and how to showcase the value of your physical or digital product to make the price appear more attractive.
Last but not least, you’ll discover why you have to offer a 90-days refund guarantee and how to incorporate FAQ’s in your sales copy to answer common objections potential buyers have.
Created by Len Smith & Sean Kaye, this course will help you fully understand how to become a ‘Voice in your Industry’, Be known and trusted by influential bloggers, freelance journalists and editors. You’ll learn everything from developing a professional media plan to getting quality coverage, on-line and off.
Created by Doru Catana, this course covers the following topics:
- Essential copywriting elements
- Creating head turning headlines
- Writing the perfect sales copy
- Tweaking your message to perfection
To help you get more sales & make your message more effective along with allowing you to tell your story the way it deserves to be told.
This Professional Copywriting course is designed by Earners Classroom for aspiring copywriters or webmasters who want to learn the art of persuasive. Follow the easy copywriting methods and techniques outlined in this brand new, straight to the point, Copywriting course and your visitors will go from suspicious readers to trusting, eager to buy customers at the blink of an eye.
Imagine yourself having the skill of writing amazing marketing copy that sells. This very skill may skyrocket your sales by 2 or 5 or 10 times.
Created by Vladimir Raykov, in this course you’ll “Discover The Best Well-Kept Secrets On Converting Cold Features Into irresistible Benefits That Sell YOUR Products”.
Every concept in this course is explained by providing great, world-class examples of the most successful copywriters in the world. So, you will be learning about proven strategies. Not vague theories.
Created by Eduonix Learning Solutions, Eduonix-Tech this course compiles the knowledge of the Industry Experts and brings you a full-faceted course on learning how to become a successful copywriter from scratch. The step by step tutorial will get you started from the basics of copywriting to how you can become a master in the industry of copywriting. It will arm you with all the skills you need to start your career as a professional copywriter.
Created by Steve McDonald, this course focuses on how to make your writing more persuasive. Bring a willingness to learn and a desier to make more money and get more results from your writing.
You’ll be provided with a simple 3-Part Sales Copy Formula that you can use for all the sales copy that you write. It takes you step by step from your headline to your call to action. It will give you more confidence every time you write and will quickly eliminate common issues like writers block.
Here are 5 other things you’ll learn in the course:
- How to quickly get to know your customer on an intimate level.
- How knowing a few key things about your product can drastically improve your copywriting.
- How to include social proof in your copy to give readers the confidence to buy.
- How to format your sales copy so it is a joy to read.
- How to set your writing on fire, and motivate readers to take immediate action.
Created by Dave Espino, this course is like a “workshop” where you’ll be walked through a step-by-step process to getting your high-quality sales copy written.
The 10 critical elements of a salesletter / video script will be covered, in order. And, as each element is covered you will get:
- What the copywriting element is and how to create the best one for your business
- Real-world examples of this element (from the instructor’s actual websites / clients
- An implementation exercise so that you put your newfound knowledge into action!
- When you complete this course, you will have a powerful salesletter. brochure, investor pitch or sales video!
No longer available to purchase on the Udemy platform
Created by Jean-Gabriel Paquette this course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to write effectively, create amazing content that your audience loves, write stories that sells and know the secrets of writing.
In This Writing Training, You’ll Learn:
- Defining Target Audience For The Right SEO Strategy
- Content Writing
- Developing a writing Structure
- How to tighten and sharpen sentences
- Different Paragraph Styles
- Words sounding good together
- Knowing your audience
- Write stories that sell & build trust
- How to use consumer psychology to sell
- Writing Persuasive Sales Copy
- Editing tips
- Fast writing tips
Created by Clare Lynch in this course you’ll get all the tips, techniques and templates you need to build a sustainable career as a freelance writer. Not for beginners!
You’ll learn you how to:
- Calculate your writing day rate with a simple formula
- Discover what other writers are charging for their work
- Price any writing job accurately
- Find the highest-paying writing jobs (and avoid the lowest ones)
- Identify the writing niche that suits you best
- Break free of badly paying ‘content mill’ writing
- Land more – and better – writing jobs
- Pitch your work to editors
- Market yourself as a writer
- Present a slick, professional image to current and potential clients
- Protect yourself from nightmare writing jobs
Along with a wealth of tips and advice, you’ll get the following free templates to download and adapt for your own use:
- Enquiry email for when you’re looking for work
- Copywriting briefing form – the must-have tool for producing a brilliant first draft for any job
- Copy deck – for presenting your work to clients in a stand-out professional format
- Contract with terms and conditions specific to writers
- Invoice – to increase your chances of swift payment
Created by John Colley Online Course Creation, this course will help you understand how Social Media works and what it can do to help you grow your business. It will explain many of the concepts and features of Social Media as well as teaching you how to execute your Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing Strategy on different platforms!
What this Course will give you!
- Show you how to identify your Audience and where to find them
- We will help you understand how Social Media works and how to get the most out of it
- My Social Media Manifesto will show you how to be effective in Social Media
- Discover the Social Media Landscape
- Understand that Social Media comprises Multi-Media and learn how to Harness it
- Really understand how to make your Content Strategy work with your Social Media Strategy
- Discover the magic of Content Repurposing to get more exposure from the same original content
- Understand how to Sell in Social Media with my Sales Cycle
- An understanding of Keywords
- Discover how to build your email list with a Marketing Funnel
- How to Growth Hack Youtube
- Linkedin Marketing the 80:20 Way
- Linkedin Marketing Tips and Tricks
Created by Mike Collins, step by step this course will transform you from someone who writes copy to a sought after, knowledgeable and effective pro-copywriter. You will learn:
- Direct Response for print and web.
- Building your portfolio.
- Effective email marketing.
- Scripting for radio, tv and web video.
- Mastering the elusive call to action that kills.
- Managing your copywriting business.
- Take your pick of the highest paying jobs.
Created by Eric John Campbell, this course is for anyone that wants to increase his or her sales. It will teach you the important principles of copywriting and how to apply them to remarkably increase your sales.
Learn how to turn Your Ideas into Sticky, Viral, and Contagious Copy that sells using the latest Psychological Techniques.
Created by Stefan Kojouharov, in this course you will learn how to:
- Transform your Ideas into a Sticky Stories which is the first step in Viral Marketing
- Write Viral Copywrite that is Psychologically Irresistible
- Create Content that is Memorable & Shared
- Create Stories that Lead to ‘Aha Moments’
- Give your audience ‘Wow Experiences’
The course will focus on the 5 main techniques used to create sticky stories. These techniques are often used by companies like Apple, Facebook, Google, who know exactly how to do this.
If you have found Copywriting to be a difficult subject to grasp, then this course created by John Colley Online Course Creation will help you to succeed and to achieve your goals efficiently and effectively.
Now in Five Clear Sections:
- BASICS – covering the basics of copywriting so that you have a foundation to work with
- PSYCHOLOGY – so important in getting your customers to decide to buy from you
- UDEMY – how to apply your newly found copywriting skills to your Udemy course (if you are an instructor) – its a great case study if you are not
- SEO – helping you understand how Copywriting and SEO work hand in hand in the world of online marketing
- COPYWRITING FOR…: These sections cover a range of different formats from Blog Posts, Landing Pages, Sales Letters, Video Sales Letters, Promotional Videos, Email – with more to come
In this Course you will discover:
- 14 Essential Steps to Great Copywriting
- How to use Copywriting Formulas to improve your Writing Skills
- How to optimise your Content Writing with great Headlines
- How to use images to support your Copy Writing
- The essentials of Proofreading and Editing
- Understand the Psychology of Copywriting
- The Essence of Copywriting and SEO for Udemy Courses
- How to write a high converting Sales Page/Course Description
- How to write effective Online Course Titles, Goals and Descriptions, optimised for SEO
- How to apply your Copywriting skills to Blogging
- How to write effective Landing Pages
- How to create amazing Video Sales letters as a Copywriter
- The key formulae for Writing Editing Sales Letters, including a Case Study
- How to combine your Promotional Video skills with your Copywriting
- How to apply Content Writing Skills to Email
- Copywriting: What you need to know to write great Headlines
This engaging, practical Copywriting Training course created by Oxford Learning Lab, will show you how and help demystify online copywriting. This Copywriting Training Course will demonstrate how to build persuasive web pages that demand attention and engage with the user. You will learn – through a combination of theory and examples – how to craft successful digital copy from scratch right through the drafting and editing stages.
This course created by Johnson Kee contains over 25 lectures and close to 4 hours of video content. No matter if you’re new to copywriting or someone with experience, there is something to learn. For example in along with learning about different kinds of copywriters, you’ll also get the secret to time management for writers. Hint: it all starts with something you use in the kitchen and you can’t eat it.
On top of that, you’ll get 5 “Veteran” tips that will shortcut your learning curve by months, & will put you back on the path to success and stay there. You’ll learn things like:
- The “mental hack” that can send you forward in time to when you’re wildly successful so that you can steal the confidence back to charge clients higher rates,
- The ultimate question that turns a $1,000 client into a $10,000 client
- The under-the-radar method of asking questions to clients that prevents them from saying no to you and blasts your credibility sky-high
- How I found clients online with no business name, no website and not even an email address!
- The 5 Power Niches that can service you with an above average income for the rest of your life.
Created by Melissa Elizabeth Ong, in this course you’ll learn the best copywriting skills to make it big online. Work from home & become your own boss. No experience required.
This course created by Penny Dablin has been designed to take business owners through all the steps needed to create:-
- Sales copy that grabs your prospects and compels them to buy…
- Sales copy that converts casual visitors into raving fans…
- Sales copy that will have your phone ringing off the hook!
Whether you want your copy to bring in leads, build your list, or make sales directly from the page, it’s covered in this course.
Created by Mike DeVincent, this course will help you to “Interact with Your Subscribers in a Way That Builds Massive Rapport While Establishing Massive Goodwill and Prestige!”
This course created by James Bos will teach you how to:
- Find top copywriting jobs.
- Successfully apply for top copywriting jobs.
- Keep those top paying clients for repeat business.
Everything you’ll need to succeed in becoming a top paid copywriter is included in this course. Better skill, the creator have condensed over a decades’ worth of experience into a few hours so that you can hit the ground running as soon as possible.
Created by Nick Usborne, this course includes 21 Copywriting Hacks, which represents a checklist the creator uses to improve the three core elements of any sales page… the Headline, the Body Text and the Call To Action.
So by taking this course and learning how to apply each group of hacks, you’ll give yourself a massive advantage moving forward.
Created by Zach Miller & Alex Genadinik, this course will help you understand how to structure your company’s products and services (even if you’re an affiliate) in a way that’ll allow you to make two to three times more money from the same exact traffic that you are getting right now. And when you follow these steps, you will open these floodgates, allowing you to spend more money to get a lot more new customers; which translates into exponential growth.
Created by Dave Espino in this course, you will discover:
- The best definition of marketing
- How to craft a powerful message that sells your product / service
- The power of automated follow-up sequences
- Introduction to “retargeting” your prospects / customers
- The power of social proof, power words and risk reversal
Discover these proven copy and sales strategies from Dave Espino, who has sold $140 million of his own products and related services, a true insider in the world of marketing, copywriting and sales.
Created by Scott Selsor, this beginner’s course for web writing is perfect for novice copywriters, students wanting to learn more about digital marketing and working copywriters who may have missed out when the digital revolution changed the game for marketers. It’s also great for digital marketers who need to know how copy is different on the web.
This course created by Joeel & Natalie Rivera includes proven copywriting techniques that will help you clearly communicate your message, target your market, and lead to sales. Through instructor videos and detailed PDF worksheets you’ll be walked through how to write effective marketing copy, both for print marketing material and your website.
You will learn how to:
- Express your core message
- Attract to your ideal target market
- Establish credibility
- Communicate the value you offer
- Appeal to your clients’ problems and needs
- Select powerful keywords
- Write effective marketing copy
- Write website copy that leads to sales
- Master your elevator speech
Created by Kathy Alice Brown, in this course you will learn:
- Where to place your keywords on the page
- How to create compelling snippets (the listing in the search engine results that represents your page) that not only rank but also get “the click”
- The search engine landscape has evolved significantly. What you need to know today about Google when it comes to keywords
- How to find your perfect keywords (and what tools to use) by understanding concepts such as long tail keywords and searcher intent
- Why content quality matters and how to deliver a good experience so visitors don’t bounce off your site
- English captions available.
This course is divided into two sections. Section one defines copywriting, describes the major types of copywriting, and discusses specialized types of copywriting. It then introduces you to the two main audiences who will read your copy, and describes the types of writing that some people mistake for copywriting. Section one ends with a handy glossary of common copywriting and marketing terms that you need to know before you offer your services as a copywriter.
Section two goes into great detail about the seven questions you must ask before you can write great copy. We’ll cover what you are selling, where you are selling, who you are selling to, why they should buy, who your competition is, the most important thing to say in your copy, and what you want prospects to do after reading your copy. Section two ends with a lesson on how to research a product or a service so that you can sell it with effective copy.
This course created by Alan Sharpe is filled with practical, step-by-step advice, tools, tips and tricks that the creator have learned over the years as a professional copywriter. Dozens of examples from the real world of copywriting are used to help you understand what copywriting is, and how to get started on any copywriting assignment.
This course created by Alan Sharpe teaches you how to do the toughest thing in copywriting—grab and keep attention. You’ll learn the tips and tricks that the creator have learned in over 30 years of writing headlines and opening lines. At the end of this course, you will know how to write headlines that grab attention. And you’ll know how to write opening lines that keep attention.
This course is divided into two sections.
Section one is all about headlines. You’ll learn the two things that every headline you write must accomplish. You’ll learn an original way to brainstorm headline ideas that are creative and original. You’ll learn nine ways to write headlines that stand out and grab attention. You’ll cover how to write offline headlines, online headlines, email headlines, and Google text ad headlines.
Section two is all about opening lines. You’ll discover why your opening lines is the most important line in copywriting, after your headline. You’ll get a look at the many creative ways you can start your body copy. And than the creator shares with you the unique challenge that he face in writing opening lines.
This course is filled with practical, step-by-step advice, tools, tips and tricks that the creator have learned over the years as a professional copywriter. The creator uses dozens of examples from the real world of copywriting—both offline and online—to teach you to art of writing effective headlines and opening lines.
Created by Alan Sharpe, this course is divided into three sections.
Section one is all about persuasion.
- You’ll learn how to give your sales pitch a proven structure.
- The creator will show you how to write using features and benefits.
- You’ll learn how to write copy that overcomes objections.
- You’ll cover testimonials, guarantees, deadlines and other tactics that persuade people to buy.
Section two is all about offers.
- You’ll discover why your copy needs an offer.
- You’ll get a look at the two main categories of offers.
- And the creator will share with you the many ways you can use offers to boost the power of your copy to persuade.
Section three is all about keeping your readers hooked.
- You’ll learn how to write subheads and photo captions that keep your potential buyers engaged in your copy.
- The creator will show you how to make your copy more effective by making it conversational and personal.
This course is filled with practical, step-by-step advice, tools, tips and tricks that the creator learned over the years as a professional copywriter.
The creator uses dozens of examples from the real world of copywriting—both offline and online—to teach you the art of writing persuasive copy.
Created by Alireza Etemadi & Pouya Eatemadi Rad, With this course you’ll learn and master how to write a powerful copy that increases sale, attention, followers with using practical tips and techniques.
You will learn how to:
- What is copywriting
- Who is your customer
- 6 powerful formulas to write a good headline
- Cognitive biases in headline
- How to write a copy (body) that increase call to action
Created by Barry North, with this course you’ll learn how to create great copy for your Sales Materials. The training consists of three sections. Section 1 covers copywriting basics, Section 2 goes over copywriting concepts and Section 3 explains copywriting styles.
When you are first starting out with online marketing, it may be difficult to understand why good copy is important.
You need to use the “You” attitude when writing your copy. You need to speak using “you” or “your” so you are speaking directly to each person who sees the copy.
You should use a conversational tone that is casual and funny.
You have to strike a balance between serious and funny.
You should use the AIDA formula for all of your copy, including your sales pages and marketing emails.
This is really about your headline. You need to write a compelling headline. The headline should draw readers in and get them interested right from the beginning.
You will grab people’s interest by telling your story. You can talk about a time when you were just like the reader.
You will create desire by talking about the benefits of the product. It’s important to understand that benefits aren’t the same as features.
This is where you tell the prospect what you want them to do. Tell them what the next step is.
You need to know as much about your customer as possible.
If you are writing long form copy, it should be similar to a newspaper editorial.
As you know by now, you will use subject lines or headlines to grab readers’ attention.
Short Vs. Long Copy
Don’t get too hung up on choosing between short or long copy.
Now you are ready to get started. Keep in mind that you can outsource the copy if you don’t want to write it yourself.
That being said, we recommend that you write your own copy and test it against your outsourced copy.
That way, you can see which one converts better.
Regardless of the option you choose, start getting your copy ready today.
Learn how to effectively communicate what you’re selling without losing people. This course created by Rachel Rofe teaches you how to be succinct, persuasive (without manipulating), and clear. By the time you’re done, you’ll learn how to write a sales letter in 2 hours or less.
- Precisely how you can make people fall in love with your offers… without spending hours on copywriting training…
- Why you don’t ever want to focus on selling a product, or even the benefits of it. Focus on this one thing instead and your conversions will almost certainly go through the roof…
- The reason why a one-sentence sales letter obliterated a 20-page letter written by a $15,000-per-letter copywriter… and exactly how YOU can use the secret behind this shocker to your advantage…
- Check out real-life examples of sales copy that works and exactly why…
- The 5 most important elements on any sales letter (Get these right and you can pretty much forget bothering with anything else) …and a bit more.
Created by Bob Baker, this course will help you in “How to Craft Descriptions and Sales Offers That Attract Fans and Compel Them to Buy Now”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to write effective sales page headlines that grab attention and inspire your fans to learn more
- The #1 most important word you need to include in any sales message
- How to craft magnetic sales offers (and the key aspects that most people mistakenly leave out)
- An inside look at a simple promotion I ran that generated $3,976 in just 5 days
- The three types of fans and prospects to be aware of (and why you need all three)
- Your two main goals when selling (most marketers miss the boat on this one)
- The most powerful motivator to use when persuading people to buy
- The two types of offers that always get people to buy now … instead of later
- How to uncover what your fans really crave and are willing to pay for
- The four traits of the most compelling sales offers
- How to get your emails opened and read
- The secrets of fan attraction
- How to turn lukewarm prospects into hungry buyers
Using easy-to-follow video lessons and worksheets, the creator will show you how to squeeze more revenue out of your existing products, services and fan base!
Created by Scrembo Scrembo this course will help you to learn everything in order, easily and effectively to position and create your own high quality copywriting. You will be able to start using this amazing strategies and structures to create your own copywriting while avoiding making errors.
Watching and learning this course will allow you to develop your skills with no limits, everything is explained step by step with clear videos.
The Killer Copywriting – 17 Crucial Copywriting Steps will show you:
- What is Copywriting ?
- Copywriting Types you can use.
- Researching Our Competition.
- How To Understand The Headline
- How To Understand The Sub-Headline
- Understanding The Importance Of Identifying The Problem
- Understanding The Importance Of Proving The Solution
- Showing The Benefits
- Being Able To Make The Transition
- How To Show Your Credentials With High Impact
- Understanding The Importance Of Social Proofs
- Injecting Scarcity
- Call To Action
- Powerful Closing
Created by Nrupen Masram, this course is “A Step-by-Step Practical and Proven Approach to write a sales copy that actually sells”
What You Can Expect To Learn From This Course:
The Buying Process. It’ll help you understand how to justify buying decision to customer.
The Market Research. Teaches you correct way to research data for Copywriting process so that you should only write those things which your customer thinks are interesting.
Writing Hypnotic Value Propositions. Make customer believe your product is just what he is looking for.
Communicate Value Of Your Product.Your customer want to buy a high value product, communicate to him your product is high value.
15 Tips To Write Amazing Headlines. That will grab and hold attention of your customer.
2 Methods to Instantly Connect with your Customer. Customer trust only those with whom they can connect. Connect with them, win their TRUST and drive more SALES.
5 Ways To Attack Customer’s Mindset. Will make customer feel emotionally attached to your product.
Kill 5 Most Powerful Objections of Customer. Make your product appear superior to competition and cheap as compared to value you’ll deliver.
How To Use Power Words ? Learn about exact 3 locations where adding power words will provide maximum boost to your sales process.
Some Advanced Strategies. Win their trust, establish credibility and quality of your product.
You will get a bunch of information in this course and once you complete the course you will be an expert in copywriting and the creator’s (Rufeena Jones S) freebies will also help you to a great extent in promoting your copywriting ad’s.