Hey. And welcome to another video about Arrays. In the last video you had an Introduction to Arrays .
As promised, this video will continue with the same. Int his part you will learn how Arras are accessed.
- Arrays are Zero Based Indices
- Arrays are accessed using their identifier , which is the name of the array and their index. That is, to access an array you need the name of the array and the index of the element to access. As shown below
eg accessing the third element in an Array called students .
Bear in mind that Arrays are Zero based, so to access the third element:
For more on this, watch the video above and the previous one on Intro to Arrays.
Introduction to programming
If you are interested in learning more things like these. Things that will teach you about programming. Join The introduction to programming using the link /button below. It’s free to join.Join Intro to programming here for FREE
Latest posts by Ricky Wahowa (see all)
- 24 CSS Selectors – Combination Selectors , Multiple Selectors - March 21, 2017
- 23 CSS Selectors – PSEUDO Selectors - March 20, 2017
- 22 CSS Selectors – Attribute Selectors - March 17, 2017