Last updated on June 11th, 2020 at 06:22 am.
If you want to know the version of your Squarespace:
- Just go into your settings.
- Under settings click on help.
- if you scroll down you are going to see the version of your Squarespace.
The post/ video above has shown you how to tell which version of squarespace you are using. If you still have the question , what version of squarespace am I using? Go to your help settings on your website to find out.
If you are in your Squarespace Admin account,
- Click on the website that you want to check its version of Squarespace.
- Then click on help.
- And if you scroll down you are going to see the version of Squarespace that you are using.
As of the date of creating this video, the current version of Squarespace is 7.1 .
Do I have squarespace 5 or 7?
Watch the short video above to see your current square-space version.
How do I know which squarespace template I have?
In version 7, the same way to check your version of square space, is the same way to check your template. Where your current version is listed is where your template is listed.
In version 7.1 templates are not shown because any template you choose is just a design starting point.
Can you switch Templates on squarespace?
In Squarespace 7.0 you can switch templates, however as for version 7.1, you cannot switch templates.
Recommended VPS Providers
Find out the VPS providers I recommend.