Last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 10:42 am
Join Mailchimp Tutorial on Udemy
Uses for Mailchimp
You may use Mailchimp for all your email Marketing activities.
It can be used for:
- Collecting leads / subscribers on your website/ Facebook/Shopify/ etc or just on Mailchimp.com
- Managing your subscriber lists on the Mailchimp website. You can delete, add, segment and group your lists the way you like.
- Creating and sending emails to your followers and subscribers . You can use Mailchimp Templates and Themes without any coding background. You will learn how to do this in this tutorial.
- Sending campaigns and viewing analytics and reports on how your campaigns are performing. You will be able to check your email open rates. Click through rates and other metrics that will be helpful for you in your emailMarketing endeavors.
- If you have a paid subscription option for Mailchimp, you will have access to Automation, Advanced tracking, Advanced reports, testing and segmentation.
- Mail Chimp has a mobile App too which you can use to check your general progress.
I have tried to group the Mailchimp features into tasks that you will be able to identify with. And that is what I have provided up there.
If you are more interested in the Features provided by Mailchimp, check the list I have below.
Segmentation and Groups
Delivery by Time Zone
Why learn MailchimpWatch Mailchimp Tutorial on Udemy
Use it for all your email Marketing Tasks
Once you learn Mailchimp you will be able to use it for all your email Marketing tasks. From collecting subscribers, sending emails and tracking analytics.
Mailchimp is a one stop that has all features you need for all your email Marketing tasks.
Learning to use these features is the key part. Once you are able to maneuver your way around the Mailchimp-App, you will be better off than most people who have no idea how to get involved in email Marketing.
Build your Brand
Once you collect subscribers on your website. You can offer to help them by leveraging your expertise. Sending useful tips, tutorials and content about your field.
Once you become an integral part of their solution process. They will be more likely to tell others about you or your services.
This will in turn help you continuously build your brand.
Make more from your product or services
After building a list. It will be much easier for you to reach out to a readily available list. A list that you would comfortably tell about your products or services.
This list could be financially beneficial to you in the long term.
The first step is collecting the leads. Then staying in touch with them. That’s where learning Mailchimp comes in handy.
Make extra income
Once you learn Mailchimp, you may decide to provide part time Mailchimp services. Or generally provide email Marketing solution services.
With Mailchimp skills, you would be able to help others implement eMarketing solutions such as embedding forms, sending campaigns and more. All which you can do using mailchimp.com .
Your skills could be instrumental in making some extra income.
If you have the knowledge, you wouldn’t need to hire anyone to do these tasks for you.
Hence you’ll save money . And you’ll also avoid the hustle of trying to get someone who can do these tasks for you.
This Mailchimp Tutorial
In 2 hours this Mailchimp tutorial will teach you how to use the platform. By the end of this tutorial you will be a proficient Mailchimp user . The only thing not covered in the course is Automation. Which is pretty easy to learn . And will soon be added as an update to the course.
Lots of students have already learned how to use Mailchimp using this particular video course. Join them too.
Join over 3k students already watching this Mailchimp course on Udemy using the button link below.
Watch Mailchimp Tutorial on Udemy
Latest posts by Ricky Wahowa (see all)
- How to create Landing Pages in Mailchimp [Video included] - February 17, 2018