Last updated on June 10th, 2022 at 05:09 pm.
Update (JULY 2018) :
I’ve created and uploaded a new video for you on YouTube. The video is less than 2 minutes, so watch it if you want to learn how to delete a mailchimp Subscriber / Subscribers.
You can now delete an entire contact list in one go.
Watch the video for more information.
New video for how to Combine Mailchimp Audiences and Delete Audiences is here.
Hello and welcome back .
In the last Mailchimp post we saw how we can import lists from a Tab Delimited text file . We saw how to rename the column fields after importing your list. We also saw how to delete unwanted columns after importing your subscriber list into Mailchimp . if you didn’t read it or watch that video, go back and see how you can import subscriber list .
In this post you are going to see how you can delete a list. You will also see how to delete one or multiple email subscribers from your list.
- First of all go to your list by clicking on it under your lists.
- Select the check boxes for the emails you want to delete. The check boxes are in the first column.
- You can delete one or multiple email subscribers . Depends on your selection.
- After making your selection, click on the Delete button . The delete button is located at the top of the list .
- Once you select Delete, a confirmation will come up. Where you can confirm subscriber deletion or Cancel.
Delete a full Mailchimp List
For whatever reason, if you want to delete a full Mailchimp list. Here is the process.
- Click on Lists to go back to where all your lists are. Lists is located at the very top on the menu .
- On the Lists window, where all your lists are listed, choose the list you want to delete.
- Then click on the Delete Button .
- You will need to confirm that you want to delete the list. On the confirmation window that comes up, Type DELETE to confirm your action.
- Then click on Delete and the list will be deleted.
That’s all I had for today. We learned some dangerous things here today .Don’t delete your Lists and subscribers . Unless you have a good reason.
See you next time.