Last updated on October 31st, 2020 at 04:43 am.
Introduction video / post for the MailChimp Tutorials
Hi there. Welcome to this Bizanosa MailChimp course . In this course you’ll learn how to use MailChimp .
Have you ever wanted to send email Newsletters and you don’t know how to go about it?
Or perhaps you’ve been hiring people to do MC tasks for you , well , this course is for you. In this course we’ll take a look at MailChimp for beginners.
You will learn different things in MailChimp, including :
- How to create your list,
- How to embed signup forms on your website,
- How to easily create MailChimp templates with zero coding knowledge
- How to send your MailChimp campaigns.
- And a whole lot more
First we’ll take a look at registration . In the registration part you’ll see how you can register on http://mailchimp.com if you don’t already have an account.
Then we’ll take a look at working with Lists (Subscribers). So you will learn :
- how you can create lists ,
- how you add the subscribers ,
- the different methods of importing subscribers.
You will then learn all about MailChimp forms .In MailChimp forms you’ll see:
- the different kinds of forms that are available
- how to create ,edit and tweak forms
- how to embed signup forms on your website
- how to create and add MailChimp popups
- how these forms can be used by you without necessarily having a website.
After working with Forms, we’ll take a look at MC Templates . This is one of the most important things when it comes to email Marketing using MailChimp. This entails how you send your email when sending your campaigns out to your subscribers. You will learn:
- the different kinds of templates that are available
- generally how to work with Templates
- how you can use themes that are already available on MailChimp and
- how you can use your own templates
After looking at Templates we’ll go in to the important part of sending campaigns. In Campaigns we’ll take a look at how you can send your MailChimp campaigns . In the part about campaigns we’ll see how we can send out that template to our subscribers.
And if there are any other features that are remaining we’ll take a look at them to wrap up this course.
Okay guys watch all the videos in the course (and read every post instead) . This will equip you with the knowledge necessary to use MailChimp. Comment with all your questions.
Click the button labeled Next or Previous to navigate the posts.
See you next time in our registration video / post.