Last updated on June 24th, 2022 at 04:41 am.
Here is how to Delete Cloudflare site. Watch the video below if you need to remove your website from Cloudflare.com.
To delete a Cloudflare website. That is, to remove a site from Cloudflare, do the following.
- Log into your correct cloudflare account.
- Choose the website you want to delete. Just click on it on the Cloudflare dashboard.
- Scroll down to the section that says Advanced Actions. Click on remove site from Cloudflare.
- Click confirm to delete the website from Cloudflare.
- You can add the website back again as shown in this Namecheap Cloudflare video.
Video captions for the Cloudflare delete site video.
How to remove your site from Cloudflare. If you want to delete a site from Cloudflare, log in to cloudflare and then under sites, under websites,
just click on the website that you want to delete. And then scroll all the way down and click on remove site from Cloudflare.
And then you can confirm removal.
There you go. Your website has been removed from Cloudflare.
Recommended VPS Providers
Find out the VPS providers I recommend.