Last updated on June 23rd, 2016 at 04:06 pm
Hello and welcome back .
In the last Mailchimp post we saw how we can import lists from a Tab Delimited text file . We saw how to rename the column fields after importing your list. We also saw how to delete unwanted columns after importing your subscriber list into Mailchimp . if you didn’t read it or watch that video, go back and see how you can import subscriber list .
In this post you are going to see how you can delete a list. You will also see how to delete one or multiple email subscribers from your list.
- First of all go to your list by clicking on it under your lists.
- Select the check boxes for the emails you want to delete. The check boxes are in the first column.
- You can delete one or multiple email subscribers . Depends on your selection.
- After making your selection, click on the Delete button . The delete button is located at the top of the list .
- Once you select Delete, a confirmation will come up. Where you can confirm subscriber deletion or Cancel.
Delete a full Mailchimp List
For whatever reason, if you want to delete a full Mailchimp list. Here is the process.
- Click on Lists to go back to where all your lists are. Lists is located at the very top on the menu .
- On the Lists window, where all your lists are listed, choose the list you want to delete.
- Then click on the Delete Button .
- You will need to confirm that you want to delete the list. On the confirmation window that comes up, Type DELETE to confirm your action.
- Then click on Delete and the list will be deleted.
That’s all I had for today. We learned some dangerous things here today .Don’t delete your Lists and subscribers . Unless you have a good reason.
See you next time.
Latest posts by Ricky Wahowa (see all)
- Learn both Mailchimp and GetResponse in this Video [3 Hours] - May 12, 2017
- How Mailchimp is killing the competition - May 3, 2017
- 24 CSS Selectors – Combination Selectors , Multiple Selectors - March 21, 2017